Day to day security and piece of mind for future disasters
What cctv solutions are there?
There are various solutions available for CCTV systems. Which one your require is all dependant on your needs. We offer free quotations and site analysis to best advice which solution to use. In the CCTV industry you can use software based, hardware based, IP, COAX and AHD.
Site surveying is key to make sure a system you are provided with gives you the best view of your premises and covers all requirements of your business, whether this is PTZ cameras, fixed, bullet, dome, day, night or colour night.
How your premises are cabled depends on what solution fits you best. IP based systems traditionally use cat 5 cabling just the same as your computer.
A Coax based system has its own cabling directly to the recorder, and are generically more affordable.
Our main manufacturer choice is HikVision. Their product range is vast and covers both Coax and IP solutions, giving you, the customer full choice.
If you want to find out more about what CCTV system would suit your premises wither give us a call or fill in the form.
why do i need it?
One of the most cost effective ways to provide security in the workplace is with CCTV security of video surveillance systems. The highly advances technology of modern security cameras allows businesses to lower cost and risk to protecting their assets with continuous and seamless monitoring of their facilities. These relatively inexpensive cameras have in the most part replaced expensive security guards while increasing the reliability and accountability to 100% by providing real time remote surveillance.
Here are a few reasons why CCTV is crucial to your business:
1. Reduce cost and risk - CCTV security systems proved themselves as the best investment as soon as they are installed. Full view of your premesis and real time recording as well as remote online access lowers the risk and prevents costly incidents.
2. prevent and deter crime - criminals target buildings and facilities when they see there is no monitoring and watchdog. The very presence of a CCTV camera on an installation is enough to deter potential criminals and deter their actions at the outset.
3. Fool proof coverage - a well designed CCTV infrastructure can provide 100% coverage of your site. Multiple cameras keeping an eye on each others blind spots in addition to keeping an eye on the most vulnerable areas of the property. Monitoring is not hampered by human errors or busy periods of time where distractions can happen.
4. Keep your employees honest - CCTV cameras on the outside prevent break-ins by outsiders, but if installed inside your building to monitor sensitive materials, goods and assets as well as venerable areas of your building it will prevent wrongdoing by company employees.
5. Assist the authorities - CCTV recording of the scene of the crime allow the authorities to use footage and videos of the culprits to assist in resolving the crime. A picture or a video of the suspect can make a huge difference when it comes to making an arrest and getting dangerous criminals off the street.
CCTV Systems give you a global overview of your business whether you are in the office or on the other side of the World.
All CCTV recordings are stored on your premises.
Why inara systems?
We started out as members of IT teams, Managers and Directors. We understand the pressure staff are under today and the pressure an IT department is under to keep all systems and end users online and any fixes completed within SLA's. Management can focus on business development without the diversion of IT issues, knowing their systems are in safe hands.